MT Højgaard Found Not Guilty in Robin Rigg TrialThe Court of Appeal in London has ruled that MT Højgaard is not liable for the costs of repairing the foundations for the Robin Rigg offshore wind farm, off the Scottish coast.Dong Not Selling Wind BusinessDong Energy has denied recent suggestions of selling its offshore wind turbine division prior to an initial public offering.First Kentish Flats Extension Monopiles Good to GoThe first two foundations sets for Kentish Flats Extension (KFE) offshore wind farm were lifted on board Osprey Carrier II barge on Saturday morning.Sierra Club: “Block Island Wind Farm Is Our Apollo 11 Moment” (Gallery)Deepwater Wind launched the construction phase of its offshore wind project at Block Island, Rhode Island. Sierra Club said that this was a watershed moment for American clean energy development.ABB to Service Lynn and Inner Dowsing Offshore Wind FarmABB has secured an electrical services contract for the 194MW Lynn and Inner Dowsing offshore wind farm in the east of England.
- Minister Kliman announced HBOR’s loan program for hosts in family accommodation
- Mental disorders and physical diseases co-occur in teenagers
- Specific protein as missing link for earliest known change in Alzheimer’s pathology
- Sarcasm, white lies and teasing can be difficult to identify for those with certain disorders
- Scientists use electrical neuroimaging to reveal the mental processes behind prejudice