-Four people, including three minor siblings, were killed and another person was injured as a wall collapsed on them in Pagla area of Fatullah upazila on Monday morning, reports UNB.The deceased were identified as Lamia, 12, Lima, 3, and Laboni, 8, daughters of Saiful Islam, and Alamgir Hossain, 30, of Damudda in Shariatpur district. Hailing from Patuakhali district, the three siblings used to live in a rented house in the area along with their parents.Witnesses said some workers were demolishing a 12-feet long shabby wall to build a multi-storey building at Shantinibas in Pagla while five people, including the three children, were playing on the other side of the wall.The wall suddenly fell on the five people, killing Laboni and Lamia on the spot.Lima died on the way to Dhaka Medical College Hospital in the capital and Alamgir succumbed to his injuries at the hospital.Kamal Uddin, officer-in-charge of Fatullah police station, said the workers fled the spot after the incident.The bodies were sent to Narayanganj General Hospital for autopsy.
- Sami Hyypia joins Brighton as manager after Leverkusen sacking
- Pepe says he’s happy to shake Keita’s hand when Madrid meet Roma
- Cristiano Ronaldo thinks Real Madrid lack a little ‘ambition’
- Zlatan Ibrahimovic scored an incredible goal for his 500th career strike
- Indian football roundup (27/10/2018): East Bengal off to a flying start, Mohun Bagan share…